Re: TBird Sieve [Was: IMAP is teh r0x0rz!]

Chris Davies <chris-usenet@roaima.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm sure I saw something "out there" that did just this [graphical
> editor for Sieve scripts]

I think I may have been thinking of the avelsieve plugin for
Squirrelmail. Unfortunately it seems to encode its idea of the filter
into the script, and reads that encoding when re-editing the file rather
than trying to parse the file itself. The net effects are that avelsieve
ignores scripts created elsewhere, and you can't usefully edit avelsieve
scripts outside avelsieve.

It may be of use to someone somewhere, though.

Chris