Re: apt-get new package management capability

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 07:36:27PM +0300, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> was heard to say:
> On Thu,24.Jul.08, 07:10:15, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>
> >   You do need to run aptitude once to transfer the information.  It
> > should move the automatic flags to the apt database and clear them from
> > its own when you start it (run it without any arguments).
>
> Will this be documented in the release notes?

  Hm.  I'm not even sure who writes the release notes.  The release
team, maybe?  Google and the Debian wiki don't tell me anything
useful...

  So the answer to your question is, I have no idea what will or won't
be documented in the release notes for lenny.

  Daniel