Re: .deb compilation

Hi,

Please do not put your answer before the quoted text (and only quote the
relevant part).  It makes you mail easier to read.

Jerônimo Bezerra <jab@ufba.br> writes:

> I made apt-src install courier-maildrop. It downloaded 3 files and 1 folder:

> There isn't a config.log or another file that could help me.
> I need to know what was the ./configure line used by maintainer.
>
> Is there another way to find this information?

You can rebuild the package with the same options the maintainer used by
running `debuild' [1].  Otherwise you can take a look at the file
debian/rules, and the `build' target there.