Re: Greetings and question

Juan Ignacio wrote:
Hi I'm new here, I've been using Ubuntu, but the last edition hardy
it's too bugged in my opinion, so I changed to Debian. I installed it
from the netinstall cd. And I must say it so fast and stable.

Well here is the question, I used apt-get install gtk-qt-engine and it
says that the package couldn't be found. Why isn't the package in the
repositories? I want this package because Firefox looks so awful.

My regards

PD: Sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina
Juan,

No need to apologize. Your English is better than many posts that I have seen from native American English speakers and INFINITELY better than my Spanish.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com