Re: Debian Etch cdrom is not showing all mp3's

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:57:02 -0500
Johnny <digitalmodeuser@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Debian etch did all updates
>
> When I view the cd disc I am not seeing all the mp3's on the cd disc
> some are missing when I view on Debian computer
> But when I view cd disc on a Windows XP computer I see all mp3's
> This is a new cd disc
> What seems to be the problem why I can't see all the mp3's on the
> Debian computer
>
> Johnny

What is the difference between shown and not shown files? I suspect
that the filenames in question contain some national characters and you
have an encoding problem. Also, was the CD written in XP?

--
Nyizsa.
http://nyizsa.uni.cc