Re: Motherboard for desktops with preinstalled Debian

Shachar Or wrote:

> On Monday 21 July 2008 11:58, Jonathan Kaye wrote:
>> Hi Sachar,
>> I am very happy with Asus motherboards. I am currently running an Asus
>> K8V SE Deluxe. I've had it for several years and it works perfectly with
>> Debian (now Lenny) and has been trouble free.
>
> Does anyone know if etch runs fine on this, also?
>
>> Good luck,
>> Jonathan
Yes, Shachar. I was running Etch on this motherboard when Etch
was "testing". Since I'm tracking "testing" and not Etch, my "testing"
automatically became "Lenny". But Etch did run with no problems then so I
don't see why it wouldn't run now.
Cheers,
Jonathan