Re: Loss of Flash Player capabilities in IW3.0

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 08:11:47PM +0100, andy wrote:
> Greetings
>
> The following is one of a number of sites (including, for example, parts
> of the NASA site) where I am told that my version of Flash Player is
> outdated: "You need the latest Flash Player plugin to view the
> multimedia content of this site."

> http://science.nationalgeographic.com/science/environment/global-warming/gw-impacts-interactive.html

do you have flashplayer at all? That is, does it show up in
about:plugins?  I noticed that abunch of flashpages weren't working on
my laptop, and started poking around. It seems that the package
flashplugin-nonfree (from debian repos) is not working with IW3.0 but
marillat's flashplayer-mozilla package (from his repos) is working.

hth