Re: nvidia-glx or xserver-xorg (was Re: Xorg not working: empty backtrace)

Ok I solved all my problem using nvidia stuff from unstable ...which
seems more 'stable' ;)

step:
1. using module-assistant:

http://wiki.debian.org/NvidiaGraphicsDrivers#Libraries
2.
and installing nvidia-glx from unstable

You need Load "glx" in your xorg and you do not need 'Disable dri" after all

Thanks anyway
-Mathieu

--
Mathieu