[OT] Looking for a Debian based Linux distro

Hi Everybody,

This might be a bit off-topic. Anyway, I am looking for a Debian based
Linux distribution (liveCD or something that can be installed on a
pendrive) that is mostly command line oriented (just a fluxbox like
WM maybe, but most of the things done via command prompt, also
with C/C++/Python available 'out of the box').

Does anyone know of anything that fits the above requirement?
Otherwise I might have to start with Sidux and use aptoncd or something
like that to create one.

Regards,
Santanu Chatterjee