Replacing refit by grub-efi

Hi there,

I have a mac book pro which boot via refit and then grub and works almost
perfectly on debian (except a few things including suspend to (ram|disk).

The partitions are :

sda1 : EFI
sda2 : MacOS X
sda3 : / (Debian)
sda4 : linux-swap
sda5 : /home

This morning the system was booting via refit which show me macos and Debian,
and when I chose Debian it launch grub (grub-pc installed during the Debian
amd64 install) which is installed on /dev/sda3 and boot one of the kernel
in /boot.

(Beginning of MYLIFE)

Unfortunetely I decided it was more sexy to have a full grub boot, even if I
really found refit menu nice with its icons. I first install grub-efi and try
a grub-install on /dev/sda. I got a message about my partition not being an
EFI partition so I did a mount /dev/sda1 /boot and tried again. It seemed to
work but unfortunetely it just broke my boot sequence. I tried several
manipulation in order to make the system boot with some
grub-install /dev/sda3 and grub-install /dev/sda (from a 32bits knoppix).

Unfortunetely I'm more crazy than that and I booted up on macos and tried an
installation as explained here :

http://grub.enbug.org/TestingOnEFI

I configured, compiled and made image on an other Debian because as written it
doesn't work with macos.

Then I made the bless command and created (exactly) the same grub.cfg as
mentioned. I rebooted and I got a grub2 menu instead of refit : Victory !

I was a bit disapointed by the fact grub-rfi can't install simply from my
debian but I was happy. And nervous. I try one of the 2 entries and it didn't
work. Of course, the other entry didn't work too.

So now I have no refit and even the alt key pressed at the beginning don't
show boot entry. Finally I manage to install back a grub-pc and I can boot if
I rename grub.cfg on my debian system. If I don't do that I get a "Free magic
is broken at (address) : (address)" but contrary to what I found on the net,
I don't have any xfs file system (only ext3 file systems).

I think I could make refit back tomorrow at work with a macos CD and get my
debian working as before but I'd really like to have a working grub without
getting refit before.

(end of MYLIFE)

Did one of you guy know how to install grub-efi properly from Debian or else
like on the link mentionned before but with a working grub.cfg ?

Regards