Switching keyboard language with Ctrl+Shift in the KDE

I want to use "Russia" & "USA" keyboard layouts and switch them with
Ctrl+Shift. I had added "Russia" & "USA" to active layouts so that I can
 switch them with left-mouse-click in the tray. But I hadn't be able to
find option for layout switching in "Keyboard Shortcuts" (excepting for
"Switch to Next Keyboard Layout") applet of KDE Control Center.

For now I selected only "Russian" layout but turned on the checkbox
"Include lation layout" so that command for xkb became:
"setxkbmap -model pc104 -layout ru,us" and turned on the checkbox
"Ctrl+Shift change layout" in "Xkb Options" tab. After it I has been
able to switch language with Ctrl+Shift. Unfortunately, now I can't see
current language in the tray that is very inconvenient.