Re: Don't edit posts and claim OP posted it!!

 > Was that a deliberate joke?  I didn't comment on anything.

Scrolling through the archives online what appears to have happened is that Damon wrote something, then the OP replied and replaced and long paragraph with BLAH BLAH BLAH. Since the OP was rude to almost everyone who replied I think everyone just read that as the OP being rude, yet again.

So, hopefully that wraps up the investigation and the polite police can move on to more pressing tasks and stop this dreadful thread from continuing.