RE: Using apt to install only one package

> andy wrote:
>

> > BTW - your sig: you have "New New York", so unless it is an updated
> > version of NYC, I suspect it might be a typo?
> >
> > Andy
> >

> OR a subtle admission that he is a Dr Who fan!!
>
> New New York is the name of New York in Parallel Earth I think!
>
> HTH
>
> Wackojacko

Actually, the quote ("Kittens give Morbo gas.  In lighter news, the city
of New New York is doomed." ) is from Morbo the anchorman for the news
on Futurama. New New York was named so when New York was destroyed and
rebuilt, hence New New York.

:-D

If it was possible to watch that show too much, I would probably have
done it by now. :-D

Have Fun!
Chris Stackpole