RE: My first message... more of a mad mans rant...

>You're gonna get tired of me telling you that you don't read.

<snip>

>I think you're just closed minded - sorry

I am reading, trying to understand your comments, and I am not
purposefully trying to be close minded. I just don't see the point in
what you are asking for. Judging from the feedback you have gotten so
far, apparently no one else is either. I am not the only one to comment
about the RC's nor about the pointlessness of a release cycle within
testing. So it is either not a well formed argument or there are a lot
of others who are having difficulty reading today. I kinda doubt the
latter.

If you want to have these releases, then there is nothing stopping you
from releasing your own.