Re: i386 or amd64?

Mark Allums wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
<snip>
The only reluctance is time: to get an i386 system off the ground I just restore, to get an amd64 system installed takes 3 days because I am on a dialup modem.

Hugo

This is the time to call in a favor and go over to someone's house that has high speed DSL and borrow it. Get the daily build of lenny/testing on DVD. Takes about two hours for the first DVD at 6.0 Mb/s. Allow about 12 hours for all five DVDs. Say thank you to your friend, and don't forget the case of beer/nice bottle of something nice.

I meant *weekly* build, of course.

Mark Allums