Re: Iceweasel freeze ups

> that isallowed by Iceape, to take control of Iceape), Iceape opens multiple
> pop-up windows, and, if one of the pop-up windows is inadvertently, directly
> manually closed, the application crashes.

Funny you mention this -- I don't think this is due to malicious code, because
I have had a similar problem in IceWeasel, a crash when I closed a
popped-out google chat window.  I haven't seen a repeat of this so I don't
know if it was a fluke, but it does seem that under certain circumstances
which I can't yet elaborate, closing a popup will crash the browser.