Re: iceweasel html link in kmail-SOLVED-NOT

On Thu July 10 2008, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> ok, so I changed the entry under application for HTML-XML to "iceweasel"
> (no quotes) from "iceweasel %u" and it now brings up a new iceweasel window
> with my web page in it.. even when there is no iceweasel window currently
> open. I know I didn't add that %u to the script...

addendum..
now, without the %u, when I click on certain links, I get something like this:

file:///var/tmp/kdecache-pbc/krun/32542.0.ma.do

when I put back the %u, it goes to the real web site.. so, I need the %u. but
it doesn't work when iceweasel is closed..
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800