Re: Synaptics touchpad features missing after upgrade of Xorg

On Wednesday 09 July 2008 09:13:18 am Can-Hua Chen wrote:
> I just upgrade xorg to versioin 1.4.2
> and most synaptics touchpad features are now gone,
> such as vertical scroll, lower right corner middle
> click.
>
> How can I restore them ?

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HARDWARE_Synaptics_Touchpad  scroll down to the X.org
section.

There is this one also:
http://www.pinoytux.com/linux/tip-how-to-configure-your-synaptics-touchpad-in-linux

http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=26480&sid=6d4783da5955293dccfbbbd010e77e34

The most comprehensive that I have found:

http://www.debuntu.org/2006/06/18/67-how-to-setting-up-touchpad-on-a-laptop-a-complete-guide

If any have a more compleate "Debian" guide, please let me know.

HTH!

Please respond back to the list, that way, others who have the same quiestion
as you will see the answer.  You may also CC me if you wish.
--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com