Re: Extended numeric keyboard partially not recognized in Testing.

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 15:14:33 -0700, Luis Maceira (luis_a_maceira@yahoo.com) wrote:

> With Etch my keyboard was completely recognized.I upgraded to Testing and the
> numbers 0-9 on the keyboard part(on the right) are not recognized,I need to use the numbers on top of the main board part.However,on the right part of the keyboard
> the numbers are not recognized but the signs +,-,*,/,= are recognized.How can I fix
> this?

The 'Num Lock' key?

> With apt-get upgrade  I upgrade all new packages in testing(security updates and
> the updates in main).How can I upgrade only regarding the security updates in http://security.debian.org.

Edit your /etc/apt/sources.list file.  You can 'comment out' the
unwanted lines with a hash ( # )

Also, please try to post to this list in text only, the html is
unnecessary.  Thank you.

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.