Re: audacious: Illegal instruction
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: audacious: Illegal instruction
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 13:34:34 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20080704174844.GA4022@pc0197>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080704174844.GA4022@pc0197>
Florian Kulzer wrote:
On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 12:30:09 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
In Sid, I just installed audacious. And I get this:
hugo@debian:~$ audacious -v
Audacious 1.5.1 [UNSUPPORTED VERSION]
hugo@debian:~$ uname -a
Linux debian 126.96.36.199 #1 PREEMPT Wed Jul 2 16:46:37 CDT 2008 i686 GNU/Linux
Does your processor support sse2? (run "cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep sse2")
No it does not.
If it does not then you might have the same problem as described in bug
#471061. Also check out #489037.
Thanks Florian. But funny is that I can run it OK in another Sid
partition on this box that runs a recompiled 2.6.24 Debian i386 kernel.
This Sid partition runs a home rolled 188.8.131.52 and has the problem...