Re: Firefox 3?

[ Please try to turn off the HTML part of your messages. ]

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 07:16:21 -0700, Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum wrote:
> Is there a version of Firefox 3--or, i guess, Iceweasel 3--in package
> form yet, or is it still in some kind of testing form where you have
> to compile it yourself?

It should be possible to install the Sid packages on Lenny.

> FF3 on my Windows machine is shockingly much faster, so id like to
> move over to it on my Lenny machine too, if its stable and ready. But
> its not showing up in my lists, unless im searching wrong.

It has not entered testing yet because it has to wait for xulrunner;
the recent xulrunner upgrade in Sid reset the waiting period for that
package (7 days to go right now).

          Florian   |