Re: Enable SSI on Debian for Apache 1.3

On 07/02/2008 02:34 PM, T o n g wrote:
Hi,

Hi Tong.

I'm having problem enabling SSI on Debian for Apache 1.3. I know Apache 1.3
is no longer included in Debian, but Apache 2 gives me more trouble
configuring. [...]

 % apache-modconf apache enable mod_include
[...]

Under Apache2 do this:

a2enmod include

Then verify that it's enabled:

ls /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/include.load

The link should appear light blue in a terminal window. Then tell Apache to re-read its config files:

apache2ctl graceful

Don't forget to set "Options +Includes" for the directories in which you
want SSI's.

Read the manual pages for a2enmod and a2dismod. I hope this helps.