Re: Font color in gnome panel

2008/7/1 Sridhar M.A. <mas@mylug.org>:
> Hello All,
>
> As the subject line says, how can one change the color of the font that
> is used in the gnome panels (top and bottom)? I want to use a dark
> background image for the panels, but the letters become unreadable.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
>  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935
>
> One good thing about music,
> Well, it helps you feel no pain.
> So hit me with music;
> Hit me with music now.
>                -- Bob Marley, "Trenchtown Rock"

Hi Sridhar,

Damn I should have read the email better (was bit sleepy) iirc to
change the font colors for the panels you'll have to look at the gtkrc
file for the theme you are using. example for me it
'~/.themes/Murrina-Leopard-Mod/gtk-2.0/gtkrc'

Regards
Dale
--
[WWW] http://southernvaleslug.org/
[IRC] #southern-vales.lug on irc.freenode.net