Re: project: wired/wireless router

owens@peak.org a écrit :
Let me add my name to the list of supporters.  I originally installed a
D-Link but eventually replaced it with the 54GL.  I also use the companion
Linksys range extender.
Larry

Looks like Netgear is about to bring us a nice toy :

"The high-performance WGR614L, which is "Works with Windows Vista" certified, features a 240 MHz MIPS32 CPU core with 16 KB of instruction cache, 16 KB of data cache, 1 KB of pre-fetch cache, and incorporates 4 MB of flash memory and 16 MB of RAM. In addition to an external 2 dBi antenna, the WGR614L integrates a second internal diversity antenna to provide enhanced performance and range. The router supports free open source Linux-based Tomato and DD-WRT firmware and will soon support OpenWRT."

Source : http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/wgr614l-wireless-g-router.html

Seen on Slashdot too : http://mobile.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/29/005233

Regards,

Tom