Re: how to install flash plugin for iceweasel on leny amd64?

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 16:55:31 +0800, Star Liu (minxinjianxin@gmail.com) wrote:

> yes, there is libflash-mozplugin, i have just installed it, its effect is to
> close iceweasel when there is a flash on the page, so i then purged it. :)
> does it mean this solution won't work for amd64?
>
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 4:36 PM, michael <cs@networkingnewsletter.org.uk>
> wrote:
>

> > On 30 Jun 2008, at 01:02, Star Liu wrote:
> >
> >  I installed ia32-libs, then nspluginwrapper, but it seems nothing changes,
> >> iceweasel still says no suitable plugin found for flash.
> >> thank you!
> >>
> > please don't top post
> > my original suggestion had one more step - install (a 32 bit) flash plugin.

Which bit of "please don't top post" don't you understand?

It really does make it very difficult for other people reading this
thread.

Also, it is best if you use plain text only.  Please lose the html part.
Thank you.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.