Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2008 #1217

Hi,

i have asked this before a couple of months ago but procastinated a bit, and now can't seem to find the email with reply, so want to ask again,

basically what version of debian will suit my setup, foxconn motherboard, and intel pentium 4 processor,

i think, i was suggeseted i686, but not sure anymore,

also when i looked at the image download links i see
[alpha] [amd64] [arm] [hppa] [i386] [ia64] [mips] [mipsel] [powerpc] [sparc] [s390] [source] [multi-arch]

i dont see i686 here, but i think i need to go read up some more anyway, probable hidden behind one of those

regards
vurentjie