Re: [OT] quick question about function declarations in C++

Mumia W.. wrote:

> On 06/26/2008 10:16 PM, H.S. wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I don't seem to recall at the moment so I thought of trying you all
>> guys. In C++, do the names of arguments in a function declaration (or
>> prototype) need to match the names of the arguments in function
>> definition?
>> [...]
>
> Hi H.S.
>
> The newsgroup comp.lang.c++ is over there -----------+
>          +--------------------------------------------+
>          +---------------------->

You could have at least answered his question and then pointed to the
appropriate news group for future questions. Just pointing out the
newsgroup's name without giving any help is just wasting time of the OP and
that of archive readers.

I think that C++ or any programming related questions are appropriate on
this list. More advanced discussions (design issues, standard related
questions, suggestions for future revisions etc.,) would be more
appropriate on comp.lang.c++ . This list is to help users using Debian
system. If you can help, just help. Or else just leave it to others.

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/