Re: openntpd not adjusting the clock

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 6:21 AM, Rick Thomas <rbthomas55@pobox.com> wrote:
> Please see the replies by Mike Bird to my questions in the thread in the
> debian-user list with subject
>        "ntp not any more supported in Debian or did I miss something?"
> for ways to get the original ntp package from ntp.org installed on recent
> versions of Debian Lenny.
>
> I still haven't gotten an answer to my question as to whether original ntp
> is planned to be supported in Lenny when that is finally released.

Oops, sorry - I forgot to mention that the original ntp has been
missing from Lenny for a little while (not that the package's absence
has been a problem - I've always just "wget"ted the Sid version and
"dpk -i"ed it).

Anyway, I've just now checked again (via your suggestion, Rick), and
unless I'm greatly mistaken, it's back again - woot! woot!
(see http://packages.debian.org/lenny/ntp)