Re: mounting external hard drive at boot up

about How do I mount it then at boot up, I myself have an example, I mount a windows patition to debian automatically,  /etc/X11/Xsession.d/95StarHabits is a file created by myself, you can name it anyway starting with "95"
  1. use Windows NTFS patitions (for lenny only)
    1. exe "i ntfs-3g"
    2. make a directory for the patition to mount, eg:/Windows/Storage
    3. exe "mount /dev/sda3 /Windows/Storage -t ntfs-3g"
    4. then the content of the patition pops out
    5. we can add this line "mount /dev/sda3 /Windows/Storage -t ntfs-3g" to file "/etc/X11/Xsession.d/95StarHabits", so that the harddisk will mount automatically when x window start