Re: no printer in latest iceweasel

Anthony Campbell wrote:
The version of iceweasel in Unstable will only print to a file; no
printers are listed. This is probably an upstream bug in iceweasel
because Google shows that people using other distros have got it too.

Anyone know a way of fixing this? I have tried editing the print stuff
in about:config (ignoring a strange message about possible invalidation
of my warranty -- what warranty?) but it doesn't help. I also removed
all the referenes to "print" in pref.js, without effect.

I have iceweasel 3.0~rc2-1 (sid) and I get my only printer listed.

Hugo