Re: debian tools for public safety

Ron Johnson wrote:
What exactly (or, even, more specifically) are you asking for?

Sorry, I was unclear - this is a general question on deb packages that might be of value to people who are interested in building public safety resources for future emergencies in their local communities.

The Sahanna project has a debian pkg, and I was wondering what other debian programs others might have used in similar situations (streaming scanner info across the internet, GIS updates, etc)