Iceweasel 3 UI color

In KDE (and Sid) I've dark interface colors.

gtk-qt-engine package was fine with Iceweasel 2, but makes strange tabs in
Iceweasel 3, and I've unistalled gtk-qt-engine.  No problem: after
gtk-qt-engine uninstall, Iceweasel 3 have the same dark interface that KDE.

But yesterday Iceweasel 3 have recovered your original interface champagne
color :(

$ iceweasel --safe-mode

starts the program with the KDE the dark colors. Seems that the because the
default theme doesn't works at 100%, but is not possible uninstall the
default theme.

Anyone knows the User Interface CSS classes or IDs in order to change the
colors?   I've located only uncomplete lists, and some elements remains with
champagne color.

Thanks!

--
Benjamí