killall firefox-bin

At least once a day I have to give the command "killall
firefox-bin", because the systems just about freezes (at least the
browser does), and weird things happen to the X display. Do others
have the same experience?

"Iceweasel" as is it now unwisely called by Debian (although
according to ps aux the running process is still "firefox-bin")
seems to be unstable somehow. I don't know why. I can't predict
when this "freezing" will happen, so I can't file a bug about it;
it just happens, about one time per day.

Regards, Jan