Re: cut and paste with the screen program

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 05:34:17PM +1000, Daniel Dalton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using screen. (So I can have many terminals in one text-console).
> How can I cut and paste between screen terminals? (using the keyboard) I'm
> totally blind and use braille and a little bit of speech.
>
> Cheers, (And thanks for any help)

ctrl-a ]

Screen shows two help screens when you press ctrl-a ?

                      Command key:  ^A   Literal ^A:  a

  break       ^B b         license     ,            removebuf   =
  clear       C            lockscreen  ^X x         reset       Z
  colon       :            log         H            screen      ^C c
  copy        ^[ [         login       L            select      '
  detach      ^D d         meta        a            silence     _
  digraph     ^V           monitor     M            split       S
  displays    *            next        ^@ ^N sp n   suspend     ^Z z
  dumptermcap .            number      N            time        ^T t
  fit         F            only        Q            title       A
  flow        ^F f         other       ^A           vbell       ^G
  focus       ^I           pow_break   B            version     v
  hardcopy    h            pow_detach  D            width       W
  help        ?            prev        ^H ^P p ^?   windows     ^W w
  history     { }          quit        \            wrap        ^R r
  info        i            readbuf     <            writebuf    >
  kill        K k          redisplay   ^L l         xoff        ^S s
  lastmsg     ^M m         remove      X            xon         ^Q q

^]  paste .
"   windowlist -b
-   select -
0   select 0