Re: Iceweasel upgrade - can I go back?

Alan Chandler wrote:
On Wednesday 18 Jun 2008, Robin wrote:
2008/6/18 Alan Chandler <alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk>:
I am running Sid, and in the past couple of days it upgraded
iceweasel. Now I can't run firebird - essential for development of
some facilities on my web site.

Can I easily undo that upgrade?  If so how
--
Alan Chandler
Unless you have cleaned out packages or clean out packages

Unfortunately they are cleaned automatically and are gone

Ans you don't have an other installation with the previous installation of iceweasel to run dpkg-repack?

Hugo