Re: Iceweasel upgrade - can I go back?

Alan Chandler wrote:
I am running Sid, and in the past couple of days it upgraded iceweasel. Now I can't run firebird - essential for development of some facilities on my web site.

Can I easily undo that upgrade?  If so how

Add etch or lenny to your sources.list and then install the required version of iceweasel with:

"apt-get -t lenny iceweasel" or "apt-get install iceweasel=<version>"

You can get the version string using "apt-cache policy iceweasel"

                                       -- Albert Einstein