Woody mirrors? (Postgresql 7.2 problems)

Hi list.

Are there any Woody mirrors?

One of our servers is still running Woody, and Postgresql 7.2 on the
server has a problem. I want to simulate the problem by installing
Woody on a testing box (sarge has postgresql 7.4), but I can't find
any woody mirrors.

Or maybe someone can suggest a fix for the Postgresql problem:

We can't dump postgresql databases (to upgrade the server to etch),
because there is no pg_user table. Can't create a pg_user table
either, because psql says that the "pg_" prefix is reserved for system
catalogues.

Any suggestions for getting a database dump?

Thanks in advance.

David.