Re: Fail to connect https

* hce (2008-06-16):
> Hi,
>
> I've set up a web server lighty and web application on my local
> machine and defined web addresses mywebtest.com in the /etc/hosts for
> local testing. The HTTP can be connected and works fine, but HTTPS
> does not work ("Unable to connect" in an error page).

Try a setup like this one, with the paths adjusted:

$SERVER["socket"] == ":443" {
  server.name     = "HTTPS"
  server.document-root  = "/path/to/sslroot"
  ssl.engine      = "enable"
  ssl.use-sslv2           = "disable"
  ssl.pemfile     = "/etc/lighttpd/key-cert.pem"
  server.errorlog = "/var/log/lighttpd/error-ssl.log"
  accesslog.filename = "/var/log/lighttpd/access-ssl.log"
}

-André

--
May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb!
Linkstation/KuroBox/HG/HS/Tera Kernel 2.6/PPC from <http://hvkls.dyndns.org>