aptitude purge flashplugin-nonfree hang

Hello!

My System is Debian GNU/Linux Etch and Half.

I have installed flashplugin-nonfree and it works well with iceweasel
so far.

Then I edit /apt/sources.list
--->
deb http://www.backports.org/debian etch-backports main contrib non-free
---<

and setup apt to can use deb packages from Debian Backports.

I edit the /apt/preferences file:
--->
Package: *
Pin: release a=etch-backports
Pin-Priority: 200
--<

Then I made an upgrade and I think then was upgraded
flashplugin-nonfree too.

Now I have flashplugin-nonfree version 1:1.4~bpo40+1.

The iceweasel crash  when I try to open a webpage:
http://www.hobbielektronika.hu/cikkek/nullarol_a_robotokig_-_pic_mikrovezerlok_i_resz.html?pg=1&Submit=%3E%3E

That was yesterday. Today iceweasel can't open at all this web page.

I can't to purge nor remove flashplugin-nonfree with aptitude.

Aptitude hangs at this task.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--