Debian Lenny Installer

Hello,

I tried to install Debian Testing, with the current CD-Image. I have to use a braille display. With the first beta release, I could use my braille display without any problems. Now on the first console there is the message on the braille display: "Screen not in text mode". Is there a new graphical installer? I started my braille display at the second console. It is an Pacmate Display. Is there a way to use the old installer or isn't there a graphical installer?

Thanks
Sebastian