Re: .xsession-errors

Hi Raju,

On 6/13/08, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <kamaraju@bluebottle.com> wrote:

> > So I removed '/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1' and the errors where gone.
>
> Which errors? Did it get rid of the opcode errors or did it get rid of "bad
>  font path element" errors?

To my surprise I'm back to where I've started from.

Yesterday I renamed '/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1', to
'/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1-old', then deleted '~/.xsession-errors',
logged out and back in to KDE, just to find an empty .xsession-errors
file (well, almost empty, apart from the line telling me when my
xsession started). So I thought the problem was solved.

Today I noticed that the .xsession-errors file was like the one I
started this thread with. So I deleted
'/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1-old', deleted '~/.xsession-errors', logged
out and back in to KDE and got a fresh .xsession-errors file, same as
where I started with.

In the end the errors are still there, only I've lost
'/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1'.

Greetings, Manon.