mozplugin

Hi

I seem to be having some problems with mozplugger and firefox with
playing mp4 files. I find it has a zombie task when trying to play the
file.

if I remove the link to

../../mozilla/plugins/mozplugger.so

and allow the mplayer plugin to handle it.

I have relink the lib but to zzzzmozplugger.so (so it come after the
mplayer on).

I had tried to comment out the video/mp4 section but that made no
difference.

Is there some other way to get mozplugger to ignore video/mp4 ?

Alex

--
"I want you to know that farmers are not going to be secondary thoughts to a Bush administration. They will be in the forethought of our thinking."

	- George W. Bush
08/10/2000
Salinas, CA