Re: mutt signatures

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 10:32:20PM -0400, James Richardson wrote:

> What package/software do you use to rotate signatures in email? I use mutt.

I use a technique I learnt from somebody else on the Debian list long
ago:  I have installed the package 'verse' and then use a template
with the following script (tekenpos):

#! /bin/bash
cat ~/<signature-template>  > ~/.signature
/usr/bin/verse >> ~/.signature

crontab -l  shows:

@daily /usr/local/bin/tekenpos

It is easy to adapt that for whatever you want to put in your
signature.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I love them that love me; and those that seek me early
      shall find me."           Proverbs 8:17