Courier-Maildrop = Trash quota

Hello All,

I would like to discover why my courier-maildrop doesn't average the quota of excluded mails from Maildir's users. I suspect that Courier-Maildrop packed in Debian Etch wasn't compiled with --enable-trash.

How could I discover what was the ./configure used by maintainer?
ii  courier-maildrop                 0.53.3-5

# maildrop -v
maildrop 2.0.2 Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc.
GDBM extensions enabled.
Courier Authentication Library extension enabled.
Maildir quota extension enabled.
This program is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public
License. See COPYING for additional information.

Thanks a lot

Jeronimo Bezerra