Re: Intall etche on Windows Vista system with AMD64 processor

On Monday 09 June 2008 15:38:43 Ioannis Xydakis wrote:
> I burned the ISO image and checked the CD to be bootable...did i do
> something wrong? Can it be that the problem is the burning software (i use
> NTI)? Thank you again for your answer.
> Regards,
> Yannis

I beleive you messed it up by trying to make the CD bootable. If you burned
the ISO to the CD, you dont have to manually set it to be bootable as the CD
you get is already set to be bootable by the image.

What is NTI ? if that software has the option to create a CD from a given ISO
file, read up on how to do that.

If not, here's a free CD/DVD burning software that can correctly create CDs
from ISO images.

http://www.deepburner.com/download/DeepBurner1.exe

Its only 2 or 3 clicks with that one to create a CD using an ISO file.

Mihira.

PS. Please send replies only to the list.