Re: Can't install driveles system from USB memory stick: ISO not found.

After replacing the ISO with a regular business card one this workes just
fine / the netinstall ones failed reporting not being able to access the
CDROM ...

Joh

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/installer-i386/current/images/hd-media/boot.img.gz

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/installer-i386/current/images/netboot/mini.iso