Re: 64bit virtual guest

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 08:56:34AM -0400, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 10:52 +1000, Alex Samad wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I have been using vmware-server for a while, but would like to use a
> > open source product instead, so I dove into virtualbox-ose, looks okay
> > but I have run into some hiccups, can't install a 64bit guest :( downer
> > for me.
> >

> > My next thought, before going back to vmware, was qemu, does it handle
> > 64b guests and can I start a vm headless, that was the other problem i
> > had with virtualbox
> >
> > Alex
>
> See here:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_machines

great thanks, exactual what I was after

--
"We will make sure our troops have all that is necessary to complete their missions. That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental -- supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel."

	- George W. Bush
09/04/2004
Erie, PA