Re: Uninstall programs installed in wine.

On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 12:15:17AM -0700, Marc Shapiro wrote:
> Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
> >On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 05:55:56AM +0530, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> >
> >>How to uninstall programs installed in wine?
> >>

> >distill it to a port?
> >
> Bad Toad!  Hit yourself over the head with a fly-swatter.
>
> Besides, port is not distilled.  It is fortified (with brandy, I
> believe) but is not, itself, distilled.

What can you expect from me.  I grew up in the Village of West Toronto
Junction, which until sometime in the 1980's was the last officially,
by-law, dry community in Canada.

There's some drink that is distilled wine, I thought it was Port.
Perhaps is Starboard.  Port wine is Red.  Red Right Returning.

When you buy port in the store, they put it in a package.  Of course,
the store is run by Deb and Ian.

Of course, if you're running Storm Linux, you'll run any Port.

:)

Doug.