Re: java plugin for Debian testing on an AMD64?

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:06:38 +0000
"Walt L. Williams" <waltwilliams@intergate.com> wrote:

> Good Monday Morning
>
> Try this link:
> http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=sun+java&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all

First of all that is for the stable distribution (although I don't know which
one the op is using).

Anyway, if you look at the package sun-java6-plugin you will see that it is
only available for the i386 platform, not the amd64 platform