Re: work and live in canada

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 19:20:38 +0530
"നെടുമ്പാല ജയ്സെന്‍" <jaisuvyas@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello നെടുമ്പാല,

> It is a scam. Why such advts are here in a technical forum like this?

Because, occasionally, one gets through the filters.  It's in the nature
of the beast.  Admin staff for ML's are forever playing "catch-up".
TBH, the people running this list do spam filtering far better than many
of the lists I subscribe to.

If I see two spam messages in a day, it's been a *very* bad day for
this list.

Finally, to repeat a spam mail you received, some would argue, makes
you a spammer, too.

--
 Regards  _

I don't believe you have to be an idiot to get somewhere these days
Bombsite Boy - The Adverts